The vendor application for our 2023 season is now live!
You can fill out the convenient online application here.
If you’d prefer to print and mail the application, you can download it here.
Important things to know:
- The market runs from 3–7pm every Friday.
- This season’s dates are June 2 to September 29.
- The market location is 2310 N. Monroe St. in Spokane.
- This is our market’s 11th year of operation and its 10th full season.
- There is no application fee.
- Season fees are $250, but there is a very large loyalty discount (see the application for details).
- Per diem fees are $20.
- You will need to have all the necessary permits and licenses before the season begins. If you’re unsure which paperwork you need, we can point you in the right direction.
- We are always looking for reliable hot food vendors (i.e., food trucks).
- We welcome vendors who are just starting out.
Any questions? Feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 255-3072.